Terms of Service
Last Updated: January 21st, 2019
Hey there! Before planning a vacation or making travel arrangements, be sure to complete your own research on your travel destination.
The Spot For Me™, its partners, and subsidiaries ("We") do not endorse any one particular vendor, service or business you may encounter on your vacation. Use common-sense when making arrangements to ensure that your vacation is both fun and safe.
The "Service" refers to any use of the website, including but not limited to, the quiz engine, account management, and accessing details on suggested travel destinations.
The "Customer" refers to any one individual who makes use of the Service.
When you book travel reservations, you are responsible for ensuring that you meet all foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, including passports and visas, are in order.
It is also your responsibility to consult your physician for current recommendations on inoculations before you travel internationally, and to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements and follow all medical guidance related to your trip.
By listing information relevant to travel in particular destinations, The Spot For Me™ does not represent or warrant that travel to such destinations is advisable or without risk, and is NOT liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
We may change our Terms of Service, Privacy, and Security policies from time to time – we are constantly reviewing them to ensure that our customers (and their customers) are protected to the best of our abilities. Please check this page regularly for any updates and changes.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Each account comes with four free quiz opportunities; to continue receiving quiz opportunities, a paid subscription must be purchased to receive new monthly quiz opportunities.
- Lower-tier subscriptions may be upgraded at any time.
- Higher-tier subscriptions cannot be downgraded to lower-tier plans.
- Refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please Contact Us for refund inquiries.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel a subscription at any time from the "My Account" page; this will also remove any payment details on file.
- Any quiz opportunities received throughout a subscription period will be retained after the subscription is canceled.
- All content will remain accessible after a subscription has been canceled.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate an account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
Accessing the Service
The Service may be accessed only via the Service website or official mobile applications.
We nor Customer will be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations on account of events beyond the reasonable control of a party, which may include denial-of-service attacks, a failure by a third party hosting provider or utility provider, strikes, shortages, riots, fires, acts of God, war, terrorism, and governmental action.